For information on how to join the EZMSA click here.
Events and Announcements
- Congratulations to the winners of the 2017 Golf Tournament! Click here to see who won and view photos of the event here
- Click here to view photos from the 2017 Serious Illness Conversation Workshop.
- Register here for the 50th Year Celebration of EZMSA Golf!
- The 2017 QI Grant review is complete. Click here to view the results.
- The 2017 Award Event was on March 2, 2017. Click here to view photos of the award winners!
A new page has turned as we have moved into 2017. Daylight grows slowly longer, and we have all weathered the flu season and holiday festivities.
I have gladly accepted the position of President, Edmonton Zone Medical Staff Association.
The voice of physicians exists strongly within our zone largely because of the work of Shelley Duggan. With this, I must sincerely thank her for her hard work and dedication to the Edmonton Zone’s physicians.
My primary role as your President is to serve as the voice of busy clinicians at various regional meetings and councils. In assuming this role I feel in representing you when I may not know how physicians on the front lines feel about various issues. I would love to hear about important issues around the zone and your suggestions or solutions for resolving these issues.
Administration Office: Edmonton Zone Medical Staff Association (EZMSA)
#1N-100 16940 - 87 Avenue Edmonton AB T5R 4H5
President: Dr. Randy Naiker, 780 484 7574, email@example.com
Administrative Assistant: Laurie Wear, 780 735 2924, Laurie.Wear@covenanthealth.ca