- You're invited to the next CZMSA ZAF: Connect Care in the Central Zone
Topic: AHS Connect Care Initiative
When: June 11, 2018 from 6-8 pm
Guests: Dr. Francois Belanger (CMO)
Dr. Rob Hayward (CMIO)
Dr. Steve Turner (CMIO)
Where: Dana Soltes Auditorium, Red Deer Hospital
Telehealth video conference sites throughout Central Zone
- Presentation regarding the Connect Care Initiative
- Demonstration of Epic software and Apps
- Q & A regarding the Connect Care Initiative and Epic Software
- Light refreshments available for those attending in person
Your RSVP is required by June 4, 2018. Send to email@example.com
wondering about Connect care?
With the help of a common clinical information system for the entire province, Connect Care will create a seamless health information network that you can use with speed, ease and confidence. You will be able to record and share patient information to support high quality care. Want to learn more? Visit the Connect Care webpage. Want to learn what it means for you? See resources for clinicians.
What are Connect Care, CIS and Epic to one another? Watch the informative video below by Dr. Rob Hayward, CMIO, AHS.
Administration Office: Central Zone Medical Staff Association
310, 611 Meredith Road NE Calgary, AB T2E 2W5
Mailing address: 350 - 611 Meredith Road NE Calgary, AB T2E 2W5